Monthly on 1st Wednesdays this winter. (12/2, 1/6, 2/3, 3/3) 7 pm - 8:30 pm.
Channeled Connections Meditations, Readings,Connections and more...
Join Julie Ann Gadziala on Wednesday evenings this Fall and experience connection, wisdom, and the beautiful glow of tapping into your spiritual core. We will love what you have to share. You will love the inspired readings and information your receive within the group.
During these classes there will be Channeled Journey Meditations as well as the opportunity to give and receive channeled information for yourself as well perhaps as for the group. Exercises are undertaken in a positive and encouraging atmosphere where individuals develop at their own pace. Group sessions as well as break outs.
* You may wish to just listen during class.
* All are encouraged to give wings to the spiritual stream running through and through their core.
* Automatic writing is encouraged- whether it be tentative at first or a flowing river of thought.
* Perhaps your inner artist wishes to draw or sketch while sound vibrations stream.
* Expect to receive wisdom from some of your fellow classmates who enjoy channeling their guided information with the aid of cards or pendulum or other tools of divination.
Channel it! Give it wings! Let your spiritual side soar!
Participants can attend via computer, tablet, smartphone or dial-in via phone.
This series offers Live Channeling through Julie Ann at most classes.
Julie Ann Gadziala
Julie Ann is a gifted conscious channel, intuitive, teacher and spiritual guide. She has taught channeling over the years both in person and remotely at New Hampshire Metaphysical & Circles of Wisdom. Currently she holds weekly Zoom Channeling Classes. Many students study channeling privately with her as well.
Her joy is in seeing others move forward in their spiritual abilities via ever deeper connections with the universal divinity. Often class members speak of a sense an awakening or re-awakening as a result of connections, vibrations and tonalities vibrant in her channeling classes.
Julie Ann's website: CreativeChannelers.com was recently launched for her students to post samples of their channeling.